Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Somewhere out there

So it has been impressed upon me by my gut feeling that I should go ahead and get the things that I want to fill my house by the beach with. "So does someone in your family have a beach house?," I was asked; and "I thought you would  be in an apartment first", commented another. No, no one that I know (of yet) is planning on giving me a house, though I know that it could happen. That is how I received the car of my dreams -- it was just given to me with love from a friend. Or I could just as easily find success in sharing my talents, of Reiki Master, make up artist, maker of natural skincare products (and various crafty things), and of selling goods made, or even my newest endeavor of writing. It will come, I know it will. And it's ok for now not to have any details figured out. And while I may end up in an apartment first (I should mentioned that I do not currently have my own place, but live with family), I dream of a small house with a yard and a fence, with a garden, chickens, and a compost pile, only a short distance to the beach. Some may see my household purchases as impractical, as I do not have a consistent job (yet), but have several that rotate between my main job of being a mama. But I find it unwise for me to sit back and hoard what little I have, because I am driven to move in a direction of progress. And I know that once I can get to the point of having "my ducks in a row", then I can be the most beneficial to others, which has been my original quest from when I was a little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment