Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Finding my inner my Little Pony and Mermaid

I recently posted about enjoying nail color with my niece.
While we were picking out nail color, I mentioned that I had thought of getting some hair chalk. And found some the next day. Oh, how much I am loving the purple streaks in my hair. I have known 2 other gorgeous ladies who have added purple to their hair, and it was so beautiful. I just ordered a few new colors here. What's great about this site is that you can order just one if you don't want to try it out before you make a big investment.
Whether it is a red lipstick or a pair of Birkenstocks, or a plain white shirt or a feathered headband, figure out what resonates with you and embrace it. I think you will find yourself happier and more confident.

No comments:

Post a Comment